Thursday 8 December 2011

Missing in Action (or inaction!)

So it's been quite sometime since I've posted here - and I started off so well! I would love to say I haven't posted because I've been so healthy and active and haven't wanted to boast about it, but I haven't. I've been lazy and falling back into bad habits. However one of my original goals was to enjoy Christmas without being a pig about it so I have decided to restart this blog now. A big part of me is going "wait until January, enjoy Christmas, have this health kick as a New Years Resolution" but I am going to ignore that voice and focus on my goals - I don't want to fail one of them, Dagnam it! Christmas and I are going to be best buddies without either one of us trying to sabotage the other! Surely there are other ways to enjoy the festive season without becoming as stuffed as your average turkey?

So this is a quick post to prepare you (dear reader) for my return tomorrow with a blog about Christmas!

Ho Ho Ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment