Tuesday 27 September 2011

One week review...

So it's been a week since I started this blog, and I think it's about time I put some goals down to work towards...

1. Loose weight & get down to a size 12 - most importantly get my BMI into the healthy range & have a healthy relationships with food.

2. Be more positive!

So there we go, there are my two core aims, they don't sound too hard do they?

In case I achieve this really quickly (!) there are other things I would like to accomplish over the next year and here they are;
Get fit and tone up! I want (need) to change how I eat but I also want to get healthy, active & trim - basically I want to be the living embodiment of 'bright eyed and bushy tailed'.
Go running - Do a 5k run in 30 minutes or less!
Be more sociable, meet up with friends more often.
Feel confident enough to go surfing in a swimming costume, or even a wetsuit.
Run up the stairs at work and not be out of breath.
Enjoy Christmas without feeling the need to gorge on all the goodies!

Well I think that is it, for now at least I am sure I will think of more but it is good to see them in writing so I can keep on track. And can I also say, the work biscuits have stayed untouched, 1 gold star for my self control!

No comments:

Post a Comment